Membership of the ZOCF shall be confined to individuals residing within the United
Kingdom.The ZOCF shall have three types of membership, which shall be renewable annually
at a fee prescribed yearly by the National/executive committee of the ZOCF.
The following are the classes of membership:
- Full membership: is open to good standing citizens of Zambia, above the age of nineteen.
- Teen membership: is open to good standing citizens of Zambia in teen age, whose parents
or guardians are not members of the ZOCF.
- Student membership: is open to good standing citizens of Zambia who are in the UK for a specified
period of study, research or any other form of academic visit.
- Affiliate membership: is open to
- Spouses of citizens of Zambia, whether or not the citizens is a member of the ZOCF, and so long the
National /Executive committee of the ZOCF has no reason to suspect that the applicant has a record that
would injure the reputation of the ZOCF.
- Any foreign person interested in promoting the Purposes of the ZOCF, and whom the National
Committee of the ZOCF has no reason to suspect as having a record that would bring the ZOCF into